We are looking for someone with the following key attributes:
• Experience in promoting fitness clubs
• Can handle club opening and presale membership signups
• Persuasive sales person
• Fun, energetic and kind • Loves what they do
• Shows optimism and willingness to think of new ideas to promote the club
• Must be sociable and able to communicate with members positively
• Aim to resolve any issues with members
• Always seek to improve the club
• Will treat the club as if its their own
• Open to building sense of community
Group Fitness/HIIT Instructor
We are looking for someone with a strong personality that can engage and connect with our members.
• Must have great knowledge of a wide range of exercises to be undertaken in a functional training environment.
• Experience in Circuit Training/Time based training
• Experience in heart rate based zone training
• Can adapt their training regime to suit the ability of attendees
Skills & Attributes:
Knowledge of current health & fitness procedures and practices.
• Personal Training with a variety of different clientele.
• A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills.
• CertIII &/or Cert IV in Personal Training
• Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
• Current Senior First Aid Certificate
• Current CPR Certificate
• Valid Working With Children Check is desirable
• Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
• Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
• Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
• Previous industry experience is highly regarded!
RENT FREE PERIOD to build clientele (To be Discussed)